The completeness and accuracy of any and all statements made in this Website are hereby disclaimed. This Website is qualified in its entirety by reference, when they are prepared and made available, to the definitive offering documentation regarding the potential investment opportunity referenced herein. The potential investment opportunity described in this Website shall be made available, if at all, only to accredited investors. This Website is being made available on a confidential and limited basis only to persons identified by The Froelich Group, LLC through its representatives. The user of this Website agrees not to reproduce or distribute information from this Website except as authorized by the proper representatives of The Froelich Group, LLC and not to use the information contained in this Website except to consider whether to request additional information regarding the potential investment opportunity described herein.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This Executive Summary contains, and our officers and representatives may from time to time by reference hereby or to the statements or information contained herein make, “forward-looking statements”. Forward-looking statements can be identified by words such as: “anticipate,” “intend,” “plan,” “goal,” “seek,” “believe,” “project,” “estimate,” “expect,” “strategy,” “future,” “likely,” “may,” “should,” “will” and similar references to future periods. Examples of forward-looking statements include, among others, statements we make regarding:
- The design, functionality and operation of our product.
- Expected operating results, such as revenue, profit, expenses and income.
- Anticipated development costs and other capital expenditures.
- Our strategy for growth, product development, potential markets and market position.
Forward-looking statements are neither historical facts nor assurances of future performance. Instead, they are based only on our current beliefs, expectations and assumptions regarding the future of our business, future plans and strategies, projections, anticipated events and trends, the economy and other future conditions. Because forward-looking statements relate to the future, they are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult to predict and many of which are outside of our control. Our actual results and financial condition may differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements. Therefore, prospective investors should not rely on any of these forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause our actual results and financial condition to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements include, among others, the following:
- Financial or technical obstacles to timely and successfully developing our service.
- The extent to which our service is accepted by lotteries and we are successful in gaining new long-term relationships with customers.
- Developments and changes in laws and regulations generally and governing lotteries specifically.
- Failures of or disruptions to our technology network, including computer systems and software.
- Competition from existing gaming systems vendors or other new entrants in our industry, which may have greater resources than we do and pre-existing relationships with lotteries and retailers.
Any forward-looking statement made by us in this Confidential Executive Summary is based only on information currently available to us and speaks only as of the date on which it is made. We undertake no obligation to update any forward-looking statement, whether written or oral, that may be made from time to time, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.