Are the available in-lane solutions working for you?
Do you really think gift cards are the answer?
The fact is, even if a retailer wanted the current offering, in addition to finding someone to pay for it, they would have to be willing to:
- Completely restructure their checkout lane
- Allow hours and hours for management training time
- Infest their POS with lottery software
- Allow a choke point in the checkout lane
- Still not generate any significant lottery sales.
Or you can let another giant company and their lobbyists push you into yet another half-baked system that only benefits them.
Tired of getting the runaround?
- The current solutions address the problems rather than solve them
- The companies best equipped to solve lottery’s biggest problems are never going to
- With zero transparency and limited accountability under the pack activation method, there is no impetus for change
- An API-based instant solution CANNOT sell scratch-off tickets. Period
Say hello to
LottBox is a patented system that captures real-time scratch game sales data while activating individual tickets upon sale.
LottBox = Online instant ticket sales
Focused on digital? Trying to increase online sales? Perfect
Every time a ticket is processed by LottBox, an image of the ticket is generated and stored in memory. Lotteries can take an instant ticket order online, activate the appropriate ticket with LottBox and before mailing the actual ticket, send the player the photo of their ticket via email or text.
This way, the player can see that they’re buying an unplayed, new ticket. Once the ticket arrives in their mailbox, the player can compare the image of the ticket purchased to the ticket they received to confirm that it is indeed the unused ticket they purchased.
LottBox + Lottery
- Track instant sales by the ticket
- Allows accrual accounting
- Real-time sales & prize liability
- Fully-automated inventory & distribution
- Pleases auditors – no more findings
- Tailor marketing to individual markets
- Analyze customer purchase patterns
- Measure success of ad campaign
- Report actual instead of estimated sales
- Know when winning tickets are sold
- Real-time commissions & reports
- Capitalize on the impulse buy
- Automated product mix optimization
- Wider distribution in existing base
- Satisfies demand for in-lane solution