The Website Terms and Conditions contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). The Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Terms and Conditions.The Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you are a minor.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Under these terms, The Froelich Group, LLC and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and The Froelich Group, LLC may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
- No Warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and The Froelich Group, LLC makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as provided consult or advice to you.Further, The Froelich Group, LLC does not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall The Froelich Group, LLC, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and The Froelich Group, LLC, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be lieble for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent The Froelich Group, LLC from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under an applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
The Froelich Group, LLC is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
The Froelich Group, LLC shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between The Froelich Group, LLC and you in relation to your use of this Website, and superseded all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Illinois for the resolution of any disputes.
The following should be placed on the investor landing page. This is the language to which an investor must agree prior to being allowed access.
The information contained herein is for discussion purposes only and is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of offers to purchase any security. The completeness and accuracy of any and all statements made in this Website are hereby disclaimed. This Website is qualified in its entirety by reference, when they are prepared and made available, to the definitive offering documentation regarding the potential investment opportunity referenced herein. The potential investment opportunity described in this Website shall be made available, if at all, only to accredited investors. This Website is being made available on a confidential and limited basis only to persons identified by The Froelich Group, LLC through its representatives. The user of this Website agrees not to reproduce or distribute information from this Website except as authorized by the proper representatives of The Froelich Group, LLC and not to use the information contained in this Website except to consider whether to request additional information regarding the potential investment opportunity described herein.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This Executive Summary contains, and our officers and representatives may from time to time by reference hereby or to the statements or information contained herein make, “forward-looking statements”. Forward-looking statements can be identified by words such as: “anticipate,” “intend,” “plan,” “goal,” “seek,” “believe,” “project,” “estimate,” “expect,” “strategy,” “future,” “likely,” “may,” “should,” “will” and similar references to future periods. Examples of forward-looking statements include, among others, statements we make regarding:
- The design, functionality and operation of our product.
- Expected operating results, such as revenue, profit, expenses and income.
- Anticipated development costs and other capital expenditures.
- Our strategy for growth, product development, potential markets and market position.
Forward-looking statements are neither historical facts nor assurances of future performance. Instead, they are based only on our current beliefs, expectations and assumptions regarding the future of our business, future plans and strategies, projections, anticipated events and trends, the economy and other future conditions. Because forward-looking statements relate to the future, they are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult to predict and many of which are outside of our control. Our actual results and financial condition may differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements. Therefore, prospective investors should not rely on any of these forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause our actual results and financial condition to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements include, among others, the following:
- Financial or technical obstacles to timely and successfully developing our service.
- The extent to which our service is accepted by lotteries and we are successful in gaining new long-term relationships with customers.
- Developments and changes in laws and regulations generally and governing lotteries specifically.
- Failures of or disruptions to our technology network, including computer systems and software.
- Competition from existing gaming systems vendors or other new entrants in our industry, which may have greater resources than we do and pre-existing relationships with lotteries and retailers.
Any forward-looking statement made by us in this Confidential Executive Summary is based only on information currently available to us and speaks only as of the date on which it is made. We undertake no obligation to update any forward-looking statement, whether written or oral, that may be made from time to time, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.